Metrohm - Model TacticID N Plus BWT-840000994 - Handheld Raman Spectrometer
The TacticID®–N Plus is a field-ready handheld Raman Spectrometer specifically designed for non-contact forensic analysis of narcotics, pharmaceutical drugs, cutting agents, and their precursors by law enforcement personnel.
Featuring an intuitive workflow and touch screen, samples can be nondestructively analyzed through opaque and transparent packaging. The sample threat level is displayed prominently to the users, e.g. security staff, emergency services (such as law enforcement authorities), customs and border guards as well as bomb disposal squads, and hazmat teams, allowing them to act quickly with minimal sample contact. The TacticID-N Plus utilizes laboratory-proven Raman spectroscopy, which allows users to obtain identification of illicit substances in real time without ever compromising the integrity of the sample or the chain of evidence.
The TacticID-N Plus comes with a comprehensive library of over 1000 substances as standard. Additionally, users have access to regular library updates in order to continuously maintain up-to-date identification capabilities and stay ahead of emerging narcotics.
- Barcode Scanner: false
- Battery life (h): Rechargeable Li-ion battery, >10 hrs continuous operation or CR123 battery option
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and USB
- Height (mm): 50.0
- Laser class according to EN 60825-1: 3B
- Laser output power (mW): 300 +/- 30 mW at 100%, adjustable in 1% steps
- Laser Wavelength (nm): 785.0
- Length (mm): 190.0
- Protection class: IP65
- Resolution (cm⁻¹) (FWHM): ~ 9 cm-1 at 912 nm
- Spectral Range (cm⁻¹): 176 – 2900
- Touchscreen Display: High brightness & high resolution touch screen
- Weight (grams): 1000.0
- Width (mm): 100.0