Metrohm - Model 2.850.9010 - IC Conductivity Detector
Compact and intelligent high performance conductivity detector for intelligent IC instruments. Outstanding temperature stability, the complete signal processing within the protected detector block and the latest generation of DSP – Digital Signal Processing – guarantee the highest precision of the measurement. No change of measuring ranges (not even automatic ones) is required, due to the dynamic working range.
The IC Conductivity Detector measures even the smallest changes in conductivity and transfers the digitized signal directly to the MagIC Net software. In addition to the system parameters, there are six example chromatograms stored on the computer chip of the intelligent detector. These can be used for applications such as software validation or for training tasks.
- GLP-compliant monitoring of operating hours
- 'DSP' – Digital Signal Processing
- Dynamic working range
- High-low detection – unique switching for working in parallel with and without suppression
- Complete signal processing within the protected detector block
- Highly integrated and compact design
- 6 stored example chromatograms