Metrohm - Model 2.944.0010 944 - Professional UV/VIS Detector Vario
The 944 Professional UV/VIS Detector Vario is the intelligent UV/VIS detector from Metrohm. It permits a secure and reliable quantification of substances active in the ultraviolet or visible range. Detection takes place via a Diode Array.
The 944 Professional UV/VIS Detector Vario – now color comes into play
The 944 Professional UV/VIS Detector Vario is integrated in the user-friendly MagIC Net software and permits the determination of a wide variety of analytes via direct or indirect absorbance. The flow path of the IC instruments from Metrohm is completely metal-free, thanks to a measuring cell made of PEEK. This means that, in addition to classical anions and cations, transition metal ions and various organic substances can also be detected without difficulty. Even in more complex matrices, e.g., biological samples, good limits of detection can be achieved due to the specific absorption properties of many analytes. With additional pre-column or post-column derivatization, a further large number of substances can be transformed into UV-active or VIS-active molecules, whereby these substances can also be detected with the 944 Professional UV/VIS Detector Vario. This means that the range of application possibilities is expanded once again.
- UV/VIS detector equipped with Diode Array
- 8 freely selectable wavelengths
- Variable bandwidths and integration durations
- Recording of spectrums possible at any time
- User-friendly operation thanks to integration in MagIC Net
- A multitude of data evaluation and presentation possibilities
- For universal application, flexible combination options
- High precision and measuring accuracy
- Low limits of detection, even in complex matrices