Metrohm - Model 945 - Professional Detector Vario - Conductivity & Amperometry
Intelligent stand-alone detector equipped with the high performance IC Conductivity Detector and the IC Amperometric Detector, with the four measuring modes DC, PAD, flexIPAD and CV. For use with intelligent IC instruments or as independent detector for conductivity and amperometric detection.
The 945 Professional Detector Vario – Conductivity & Amperometry is an independent detector that combines the advantages of the IC Conductivity Detector and the IC Amperometric Detector with the combination options of the 940 Professional IC Vario instruments. It is directly controlled by the MagIC Net software.
The 942 Extension Module, the 891 Analog Out, as well as 800 Dosinos, Remote Boxes, etc. can be operated through the 945 Professional Detector Vario – Conductivity & Amperometry. This opens up the flexibility of Metrohm IC systems considerably.
- GLP-compliant monitoring of operating hours
- 'DSP' – Digital Signal Processing
- Large dynamic working range
- High-low detection – unique switching for working in parallel with and without suppression
- Complete signal processing within the protected detector block
- Highly integrated and compact design
- 6 stored example chromatograms
- Amperometric detector for the determination of electroactive substances
- Outstanding selectivity due to widely different measuring modes: DC, PAD, flexIPAD, CV
- High sensitivity through excellent signal/noise ratio
- Large measuring range for solving analytical challenges
- Easy to use due to intelligent and robust measuring cells with wall-jet or thin-layer geometry
- Large selection of working electrodes: Au, Ag, Pt, GC
- Various maintenance-free reference electrodes
- Very fast start-up without long conditioning times
- Leak sensor in the cell compartment
- Fully combinable with Metrohm inline sample preparation techniques like Inline Dilution, Inline Ultrafiltration or Inline Dialysis