Meyer - Model DDV - Dust Duty Valve
The DDV Dust Duty Valves are designed to provide a low cost airlock solution for simple dust collection under baghouses and cyclones. This design is uniquely suited for a low pressure application where a quality air seal is necessary in light duty non-abrasive dust collection applications. The DDV valves are available in sizes 6 through 14 with square or round housings to match most collector discharge flanges.
- Pressure Rating: 60″ WC
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 350°F
- Materials: Dry Free Flowing Mildly Abrasive
- Our rotary airlock valves are used in a wide range of applications where there is need to minimize system air loss while transferring material between vessels with differing pressures.
- They are used as feeder valves to meter the flow of material between vessels with equivalent pressures.
- You will also find them doing double duty in systems where there is a need to minimize system air or gas loss while regulating the flow of material between vessels with differing pressures.
- Dust Collection, Metering, Cyclone, Low Pressure, Separator, Conveying Systems
- Wood, Grain, Food, Textile, Paper, Tobacco, Rubber, Paint
- Available in five sizes from 6 through 14
- Maintenance-Free direct drive at 22 RPM
- 8-Vane open end rotor – beveled edge
- Replaceable urethane sealstrips (optional)
- Cast iron or stainless steel machined housings and endplates
- C-Face standard motor
- Round or square flange assures system capabilities
- Outboard sealed bearings never need lubrication
- Externally replaceable packing with split compression design