Meyer - Model FV - Fabricated Rotary Airlock Valves
Meyer FV Fabricated rotary airlock valves are especially suited to handle large volumes of light to medium density products including large irregular material typically found in dust collection and low pressure pneumatic systems. These valves are available in carbon steel, stainless steel or abrasion resistant steel as an economical solution. The precision cut and welded valves feature flange type bearings, ribbed housing and headplates, with replaceable neoprene, viton or urethane sealstrips.
- Our rotary airlock valves are used in a wide range of applications where there is need to minimize system air loss while transferring material between vessels with differing pressures.
- They are used as feeder valves to meter the flow of material between vessels with equivalent pressures.
- You will also find them doing double duty in systems where there is a need to minimize system air or gas loss while regulating the flow of material between vessels with differing pressures.
- Pressure Rating: 2 PSI
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 150°F
- Materials: Light to Medium Density Products:
- Chips, Flakes, Strips, Lumps
- Pneumatic Conveying, Dust Collection, Cyclone
- Wood, Paper, Insulation, Textile, Recycle, Plastic, Grain
- Four standard sizes with custom sizes available to meet your system requirements
- Oversized flange assures valve stability
- Fabricated carbon steel, stainless steel or abrasion resistant steel construction to meet your specific application
- Flange type bearings for extended valve life
- Replaceable neoprene, viton or urethane sealstrips for maximum sealing
- Optional seal or packing available for special applications
- Reinforced rotor with inter blade gussets insuring vane rigidity