Meyer - Model HDPV - Heavy Duty Pellet Rotary Airlock Valves
The HDPV Heavy Duty Pellet rotary airlock valves are specially designed with offset inlet and discharge openings to reduce product shearing while permitting an even flow of pellets and chip materials into each rotor pocket. The design uses a slide gate to control the flow of pellets through the side inlet and into the rotor. The HDPV eliminates serious jamming problems experienced with standard rotary airlocks by having the material enter the pocket from the side through a “V” type inlet and exiting through the bottom. This design is especially beneficial in handling pellets, chips, flakes and cubes resulting in reduced pocket degradation.
- Our rotary airlock valves are used in a wide range of applications where there is need to minimize system air loss while transferring material between vessels with differing pressures.
- They are used as feeder valves to meter the flow of material between vessels with equivalent pressures.
- You will also find them doing double duty in systems where there is a need to minimize system air or gas loss while regulating the flow of material between vessels with differing pressures.
- Pressure Rating: 15 PSI
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 750°F
- Materials: Pellets, Chips, Flakes, Cubes
- Railcar Unloading
- Pneumatic Conveying
- Vacuum Loaders
- Pharmaceutical, Food, Chemical, Plastics, Wood, Rubber
- Offset side inlet and discharge provides optimal material product flow
- Round flange
- Optional adjustable slide gate for optimal material feed rate control
- “V” Type inlet throat minimizes product shearing and degradation
- Housing vent connection improves valve efficiency
- Rugged corrosion resistant cast stainless steel construction provides maximum structural stability
- Outboard sealed bearings never need lubrication
- 8-Vane open end rotor standard for optimal air seal and product feed