Meyer - Model HP - High-Pressure Rotary Airlock Valves
The HP High-Pressure rotary airlock valves are specifically designed for high-pressure plastic conveying systems where non-abrasive continuous material feed is required. The valves feature thicker ribbed housings and flanges especially suited for 50 PSI systems. Headplates feature a proprietary shaft bearing and rotor seal design minimizing air leakage. High pressure rotor design, including oversized shaft and blade materials, keep shaft deflection to a minimum.
- Our rotary airlock valves are used in a wide range of applications where there is need to minimize system air loss while transferring material between vessels with differing pressures.
- They are used as feeder valves to meter the flow of material between vessels with equivalent pressures.
- You will also find them doing double duty in systems where there is a need to minimize system air or gas loss while regulating the flow of material between vessels with differing pressures.
- Pressure Rating: 50 PSI
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 200°F
- Materials: Non-Abrasive Powders and Granular
- Pneumatic Conveying
- Plastics, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical
- Available in six sizes 6″ through 20″
- Standard venting ensuring proper material flow
- Housing options include hard coat aluminum and stainless steel
- Stainless steel rotor is standard
- Proprietary shaft bearing and rotor seal design minimizes air leakage