Meyer - Model UDV - Universal Duty Valve
Ideal for pollution control across many industries. The UDV Universal Duty Valve is designed for economical and reliable material metering and airlock service.
Ideal for pollution control applications in the following industries:
- Grain, Food
The UDV valve works beneath dust collectors and cyclone separators where temperatures do not exceed 350°F and pressure differentials are less than 7 PSI.
The UDV valves are available with:
- Square or round flanges
- They feature rugged castings and larger shaft diameters than competition
- Pressure Rating: 7 PSIG
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 350°F
- Materials: Dry Free Flowing Mildly Abrasive
- Our rotary airlock valves are used in a wide range of applications where there is need to minimize system air loss while transferring material between vessels with differing pressures.
- They are used as feeder valves to meter the flow of material between vessels with equivalent pressures.
- You will also find them doing double duty in systems where there is a need to minimize system air or gas loss while regulating the flow of material between vessels with differing pressures.
- Dust Collection, Metering, Cyclone, Low Pressure, Separator, Conveying Systems
- Wood, Grain, Food, Textile, Paper, Tobacco, Rubber, Paint.
- Available in five sizes from 6 through 14
- Round or square flange assures system compatibility
8 Vane open end rotor
- Full flow throat design permits maximum flow to rotor pocket
- Oversize shaft diameters reduce deflection for maximum torque
- Rugged cast iron construction or stainless steel provides maximum structural stability
- Outboard sealed bearings never need lubrication
Application specific options including speed switches, motors, drives and accessories
- Externally Replaceable packing with split compression design