Microcat - Microorganisms
From Biological Products
MICROCAT products are a blend of specialized microorganisms of natural origin along with other ingredients. Its use allows to accomplish the legal limits about the discharge volume, optimizing the costs of the treatment system. The powder active carbon, when added to the product, acts as a shock absorber in the adsorption of toxic compounds and at the same time gives an inert support for the growing of the bacteria.
- It is added directly to the treatment system without needing to add water previously.
- Packages of known weight, soluble in water.
- Easy and safe to use and manipulate.
- Reduces the cost of chemical additives. Low application cost.
- Long lifetime.
- Quick response in emergency cases.
products have a huge range of applications, which can he consulted in the application sectors page and each product's technical brochure.
- Municipal and food industry wastewater
- Anaerobic treatment
- Sewage in heavy industry: chemical, petroleum, textile, pharmaceutical and others
- Odor control
- Cleaning and maintenance of facilities and pavements
- Septic tanks and domestic installations
- Fish farming, aquaculture, agriculture and livestock
- Contaminated soils and groundwater bioremediation