Microdrones - Model md4-1000 - Drone
If your goal is to streamline your work and dramatically improve efficiency and productivity, md4-1000 is the aircraft for you. A robust drone with a proven track record of performance, md4-1000 is used by hundreds of companies across the world.
We’re an international company, but we’ve stayed close to our German roots, meticulously engineering our components in Germany, with a focus on quality first. Here’s what our design and engineering means for you.mdFNC
The mdFNC on-board electronics ensure every situation is under control – more precisely than ever before.mdBlackBox
The proven technology of the mdBlackBox allows access to all flight data.mdCockpit
mdCockpit is an application which brings together all functions for planning, monitoring and analysing your flights.mdIMU
The mdIMU is based on new Six Axis sensor, which features even greater precision and higher temperature resistance.mdOS
The high-performance RTOS 'mdOS' has been optimised for minimum RAM and ROM consumption, as well as high speed and versatility.mdSI²
The Microdrones System-Integrator-Interface is conceived primarily as a gateway for 'intelligent loads'.mdWaypoint
A flight planning module to prepare and carry out automated flights with your aircraft.mdLandingAssistant
Execute automatic final approach landing. Conduct waypoint missions and land with minimal operator intervention.mdRFID
mdRFID is the wireless key for your microdrone.
Below are just a few of the benefits of choosing an md4-1000 UAV:icon flight time 45 minutes
Longest flight times on the market.
Improve your efficiency by staying in the air longer. md4-1000 delivers flight times up to 45 minutes depending on conditions and payload.
Tough enough for harsh environmental conditions.
Avoid costly delays and stay on schedule. The md4-1000 UAV can stand up to intense environmental challenges, from strong winds and magnetic fields to high temperatures, voltage, humidity, and other factors that would ground “fair-weather friend” drones.
md4-1000 can handle most popular sensors. This aircraft can carry a payload up to 2.7 lbs (1.2 kg).
Available with direct georeferencing (DG).
Far superior to RTK or PPK, this technology provides significant cost savings to users and enables access when images must be georeferenced in challenging locations. DG enables corridor mapping.
- Rate of climb: 7.5 m/s
- Operating speed: 12 m/s
- Maximum thrust: 118 N
- Weight: ca. 2,650 g (depending on configuration)
- Recommended load: 800 g
- Maximum load: 1.2 kg
- Maximum take-off weight (MTOW): 6,000 g
- Dimensions: 1,030 mm (from rotor hub to rotor hub)
- Flying time: up to 45 minutes (depending on load / wind / battery)
- Battery: 6S2P LiPo, 22.2V, 13000mAh
- Flat core motors: yes
- CFD optimised propeller: yes
- Closed carbon housing: yes
- IP43 protection: yes
- Temperature: -10 °C up to 50 °C
- Humidity: max 90% r.H.
- Wind susceptibility: vibration-free images up to 6 m/s
- Flight range: min. 500 m with remote control, with WP up to 20 km
- Service ceiling: 2000 m ASL, 4500 m ASL - 3-blade carbon rotors necessary
- Take-off altitude: up to 4000 m NN (WGS84)
- Rain-resistant, dust-resistant
- Extremely resistant to cold
- Extremely resistant to heat
- Highly efficient brushless drive system
- CFD-optimised propeller
- Closed carbon housing
- Operation via GPS in combination with our comprehensive software
- Easy to learn, easy to fly
- Low maintenance costs
- Low service costs
- Lower costs compared to traditional manned aircraft
- Low noise electric motor
- Lower air turbulence