Micromac - Model 1000 - On-Line Portable Water Analyzer System
From Portable Analyser
On-line and portable analyzer for chemical parameters monitoring in water. µMAC-1000 is an on-line portable analyzer, available either in mono or sequential mutiparametric configuration (µMAC-1000 MP), providing the highest level of analytical automation.
µMAC-1000 is the only high sensitivity multiparametric portable analyzer in the market; it uses the well known wet chemistry methods normally used in the laboratories. The analyzer can measure any type of water samples; a wide range of applications is available, including high sensitivity methods for nutrients analysis in seawater.
Easy to use Sample analysis using µMAC-1000, is easy and friendly; the operator can run a sample only selecting a two keys analysis function on the integrated keyboard.
µMAC-1000 can perform very complex analytical cycles; the results are displayed in concentration units and provided through the analog or the RS-232 port.
Always ready for analysis At the end of each analytical cycle the analyzer remain in stand by mode, without reagents consumption, always ready for next sample.
- Portable, easy to install and to manage;
- Low reagents consumption; only few hundreds microliters of reagents per analysis, low reagents and disposable cost;
- Fully automated operation; no operator attending required;
- Automatic calibration; it is enough to select the calibration function to perform a new calibration;
- Results data storage; the analyzer can store up to 400 measuring results including date, time and optical density.
- Ammonia (Colorimetric)
- Ammonia (Fluorimetric)
- Bod (Fluorimetric 'Trypthophan Like')
- Chlorine Total & Free
- Chromium 6+
- Cyanide Index
- Ethylene Glycol
- Iron Total Dissolved
- Nitrate (Hydrazine Reduction)
- Nitrate (VCl3 Reduction)
- Nitrate (UV Reduction)
- Nitrate (UV 220 Nm Direct Reading)
- Nitrogen Total
- Phenol Index
- Phosphorus Total