MicroMax - Model GPS300 - Current Interrupter System
The GPS synchronized GPS300 helps operators ensure corrosion mitigation effectiveness and meet regulatory requirements, and is specifically designed for use with cathodic protection (CP) surveys. It is the smallest interrupter available with a built-in keypad and LCD display and is designed to fit inside most rectifier cabinets.
Current interruption for:
- Cathodic protection
- Rectifiers and foreign / critical bonds
- Measuring On and Instant Off potentials
The MicroMax GPS300 is a portable, flexible, rugged, fully-programmable GPS synchronized current interrupter that is designed specifically for cathodic protection (CP) surveys. The GPS300 helps operators ensure corrosion mitigation effectiveness and meet regulatory requirements. It is the smallest interrupter available with a built-in keypad and LCD display and is designed to fit inside most rectifier cabinets. The GPS300 is programmed using the embedded keypad or with a PC via USB. It operates in continuous, daily, dated, and interference modes to fit any interruption schedule. The device can be powered from an AC or DC source for quick installation and reliable operation.
- Portable – The GPS300 is the smallest interrupter available with a built-in keypad and LCD display. It is light, weighing less than 2 pounds, but rugged enough to withstand the harshest conditions.
- Small – The unit is small enough to fit inside most rectifier enclosures, reducing the chances of vandalism and eliminating the need to chain it down to prevent theft.
- Interference Mode – synchronously interrupts specific groups of rectifiers to determine the influence of each rectifier on the structure under test. The GPS 300 provides Interference Mode for close interval, depolarization and DCVG surveys with configurable Off, On, and delay settings.
- Relay compatibility – The GPS300 works with a wide range of solid state, mercury, standard, and custom relays all offered by American Innovations as the single source for all of your interruption needs.
- GPS synchronization
- Smallest interrupter with embedded display and keyboard
- Program interruption schedules with keypad or PC using USB
- Power directly from rectifier secondary AC tap or DC source
- Interruption On/Off cycle times up to 999.9 seconds in 0.1 second increments
- Continuous, daily, dated, and interference modes
- Interference mode with configurable Off, On, and daily cycle settings
- Provides up to 0.5 A at 12 V to control relays
- Store up to 9 interruption programs
- Works with remote monitors from AI and other vendors
- Interruption not affected by loss of GPS signal
- Auto-resume after power loss
- Keeps all interrupters, including Bullhorn remote monitors with interruption, synchronized for maximum accuracy
- Takes up less space when transporting
- Can be installed inside most rectifiers
- Easy to operate using the keypad
- Simple and quick to program
- Quick installation and reliable operation
- Customizable interruption characteristics
- Flexible interruption schedule
- Allows the measurement of Instant Off pipe-to-soil potentials from individual rectifiers during influence and interference studies
- Can use a wide range of mercury, solid state, standard, or custom relays
- Faster setup and common interruption settings using preconfigured schedules
- Compatibility allows system-wide interruption
- Prevents temporary GPS signal loss from affecting survey
- Interruption automatically continues with same program once power is restored