MicroView - Model ATEX Series - Portable and On-line Hygrometers
MCM's range of ATEX certified portable and on-line hygrometers redefine the boundaries for hazardous area work. Combining state of the art Sensor and processing power with the most stringent ATEX certification!The MicroView ATEX Portable Hygrometer is like no other! Super-fast, robust in construction, approved for hazardous area usage and with a calibration traceable to National Standards, this is the ultimate tool for rapid, reliable gas analysis in the most demanding spot-checking applications.
- Temperature Controlled Silicon Sensor transfers laboratory accuracy in to the field, offering a transfer standard instrument with unrivalled speed of response.
- Automatic Push Purge Sensor drydown for rapid response, elimination of hysteresis and resistance to contamination.
- Graphical display for detailed sample information and audit capability.
- Internal datalog feature measurements in the instrument memory for review at a later time.
- Automated features and management key simplify operation and prevent unauthorised use.
For applications where on-line analysis is required, the MicroView Compact ATEX Hygrometer offers all of MCM’s usual performance advantages in a beautifully small package!
Measuring just 200 x 100 x 62mm, and weighing barely 1kg, the MicroView Compact can be used either as a stand-alone transmitter, or as the processing power behind a larger, self-validating or self-calibrating system.
- Sensor Type : Silicon Sensor, Temperature Controlled to 46°C
- Operating Ranges : 0.1 to 100 ppm[V], 1 to 1000 ppm[V], 1 to 6000 ppm[V]. Ranges in Dewpoint °C / °F and lb/mmscf available upon request
- ATEX Rating : II 1G EEx ia IIC T4 Ta = -20ºC to +60ºC
- Speed of Response : Full scale 'wet' to 'dry' in
- Diagnostics : Push Purge feature aids sensor drydown, confirms that the senor and electronics are operational and highlights the presence of contamination. Push Purge confirms if the speed of response of the analyser is maintained, validates readings on-line and removes hysteresis before each measurement.
- Suitable Sample Gases : Gas, Methan