Millennium - Aqueous Solvent System
From Cleaning Solutions
MILLENNIUM is the first non-VOC, non-HAP aqueous partswashing cleaner to solve the corrosion issues common to water-based cleaners.
MILLENNIUM is a state of the art aqueous solvent system employing Inland Technology’s expertise in hybrid chemistry to create a partswashing solution with the cleaning performance of solvent, and the environmental compliance of water-based cleaners.
MILLENNIUM helps users break out of the tangle of regulations regarding air emissions, disposal, and industrial health hazards. MILLENNIUM has no volatile organic compounds (VOC’s), is non-carcinogenic, and is not regulated by SARA, Title III, Sections 302 or 313, CERCLA, and RCRA requirements. MILLENNIUM has no components or characteristics of hazardous waste per the EPA, and OSHA does not regulate worker exposure.
Boeing Aircraft Company
- Boeing D6-17487-N – Exterior and general cleaners and liquid waxes, polishes, and polishing compounds
Douglas Aircraft Company
- Douglas CSD #1: Type 1 – Materials and procedures for general exterior cleaning of painted and unpainted surfaces
- AMS 1526B – Cleaner for aircraft exterior surfaces water-miscible, pressure-spraying type
- AMS 1550B – Cleaner for interior materials of aircraft, biodegradable, water base
- ARP 1755B – Effect of cleaning agents aircraft engine materials
GE/CFM Aircraft Engines
- Meets requirements for SPM Section 70-21-09 Titanium Alloy and Aluminum Cleaning Passes P3TF47 Class J Penetrant Sensitivity Test
- VOC Content: 0 grams/liter EPA method 24
- Specific Gravity: 1.02
- Vapor Pressure: NIL
- Flash Point: Non-Flammable
- For Partswashers: 1 Gallon Millennium to 3 Gallons Water
- For Spray Cabinets: 1 Gallon Millennium to 25 Gallons Water