Miller Titan - Model II - Non-Stretch Harness
From Body Wear
For Industrial Worksites & Plants. The new economical Miller Titan II line of harnesses from Honeywell Industrial Safety is an affordable fall protection solution for the general construction, manufacturing, oil and gas (refinery) markets.
Increased Worksite Safety
Hi-Viz color webbing and ANSI Z359.11 compliance
Designed for more comfort and better fit with lighter, strategically-placed padding that provides optimal airflow while working at heights.
- Increased worksite safety with Hi-Viz color webbing and ANSI Z359.11 compliance
- Easier vertical adjustability that stays in place
- Slip resistant back D-ring pad and forward positioned side D-rings, keeping your tool bags in the right place
- Oversized ID tags provide quick and easy harness size identification
- Back strap increases safety by preventing roll out in the event of a fall
- More comfort and better fit with lighter, strategically-placed padding that provides optimal airflow
- Rated for a 400-lbs. (181.4 kg) worker
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA requirements
- Available with patented, stretchable elastomer or lightweight non-stretch webbing