Milli-Q® - Model IQ 7000 - Type-1 Advanced Lab Water Purification System
An ultrapure water solution designed with you in mind! Voted Best New General Laboratory Product. This coveted Scientists’ Choice Award from the readers of SelectScience® recognizes the product (equipment or consumables) that made the most difference to laboratory efforts as nominated by scientists. Overview: It's intelligent. It's intuitive. It's designed to make your work as pleasant and comfortable as possible — and to maximize lab productivity. Its breakthrough ergonomic design and powerful purification media ensure consistent production of superior-quality ultrapure water. See how the Milli-Q® IQ 7000 will change the way you work in the lab.
Features & Benefits at a Glance
- Simple & intuitive dispensing: dispensing ultrapure water from the Q-POD® has become much easier, precise and effortless with the new “wheel” dispense. You can access a large number of dispensing functions that are useful for day-to-day work in the laboratory.
- Large, interactive touch screen: like a smartphone, the Q-POD® dispenser's interactive touch screen allows you to go anywhere in just a few clicks.
- Optimized lab space: protect your working space from clutter! The system is designed for a neat installation and clean lab benches, free of loose tubing and cables. Just interact with your Q-POD® dispenser — the rest of the compact system can easily be integrated in the lab environment. For labs needing more than one ultrapure water point-of-use, up to four Q-POD® dispensers can be connected.
- Superior ultrapure water — consistently — to the trace level: the Milli-Q® IQ 7000 system provides superior ultrapure water consistently to the trace level with the combination of Jetpore® and IQnano® resin. You can fully rely on the system's water purity for your critical experiments. And with the A10® TOC on-board monitoring, you're spared from uncertainty or misinterpreting results — and also from having to repeat time-consuming and costly analyses.
- Improved sustainability: our products are designed with a focus on sustainability. The Milli-Q® IQ 7000 system uses mercury-free, environmentally friendly UV oxidation lamps. Additionally, the “LabClose” mode puts the system into 'hibernation,' to save energy while preserving the system water quality when you are away from the lab.
- Advanced traceability: advanced data tracking is an integral part of Milli-Q® IQ 7000. Dispensing Events ensures a history of all dispense reports, and Daily Quality Measures provides water quality traceability over time. Complete History is a global archive of all system data when more in-depth analysis is required. Traceability is also ensured through the e-Sure tags on system POD-Paks and IPAK cartridges.
- Quality & Compliance: its validated and qualified design, combined with our strict manufacturing Quality Assurance system, is your best warranty. We offer a complete range of services, including validation support, which is provided by certified field service engineers using calibrated equipment and a Milli-Q®-specific Qualification Workbook. A report on Milli-Q® water conformity to Type 1 Water quality as described by ASTM®, ISO® 3696 and CLSI® norms, and to Purified Water as described in USP and EP, is available upon request.
Learn more here: https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/milli-q-iq7000