MinCam - Model Duo30 - Portable Double Camera Inspection System
Portable, fully integrated visual inspection tool. Two Systems in One. Inner reel contains small camera with a more flexible cable for those small access inspections with tight turns; outer reel has a larger camera with a stiffer cable for larger inspections.
- Includes 2 Separate Push Rod Systems:
- Outer Reel: 1.14 in. Camera and 98ft. X .217 In. Push Rod
- Inner Reel: .51 in. Camera and 49ft. X .16 In. Push/Pull Cable
- Stainless Steel And Carbon Fiber Frame Construction
- AC and Internal Lithium Ion Battery Power
- 5.6 in. High-Resolution LCD Monitor Display
- Digital Storage Of Video and .Bmp Images
- Removable SD Card (32 GB Max.)
- Integrated Distance Counter, BNC Video Out (PAL)
- Includes 5 Piece Offset Device Kit
- Weight: 18 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 17 in. L X 6 in. W X 19 in. H
- Optional Accessories: Text Generation, Location Transmitter, Roller Skids, 4 Different Diameter Camera Heads
- (text generation and location transmitter ‘sonde’ sold separately and must be purchased with original system at time of order)
- Text annotation transcribes your inspection notes (serial numbers, dates, condition, location etc.). allowing you to save time without the need to retype hand written information.
- Stainless steel and carbon fiber construction provides a strong, lightweight and corrosion resistant frame. This ensures long life & contributes to the portability of the pipe camera rental system.
- Interchangeable Camera Heads provide the best camera and LED light output for large and small diameter applications. This makes inspection of multiple applications possible.
- A removable SD Card records still images and video for later review and easy transfer to a PC for reporting or sharing via email.
- Adjustable LED lighting allows adjustment of the image in extremely dark and highly reflective areas. This provides the best image for inspecting a variety of applications.
- Removable high resolution TFT display is the perfect combination of portability and high resolution. The LCD can be removed and used with multiple pipe camera reels.
- Optional sonde locator allows the exact detection of the camera head to isolate damage in a line for precise corrective action.
- Meter counter displays length of push rod that is extended to assist in determining the location of damage within a line.
- Adjustable spring tension allows the camera head to be set in a variety of stiffness settings. This is superior to fixed springs on other pipe camera systems. The adjustable spring can make going around 90 degree bends or “P” traps easier.
- Reversible push rod cable allows the interior and less worn portion of the cable to be placed at the camera head and double the life of the push rod cable.
- Short cylindrical length of the camera heads allows the pipe camera to more easily traverses 90-degree bends and allows inspection of smaller diameter pipelines than other designs.
- Sapphire glass protects the objective lens for maximum durability to provide long life to the pipe camera system.
- Quick-change camera heads require no tools and are easily changed out in the field to save time.
- KK13 camera with 15m push/pull cable
- KK29 camera with 30m 5.5mm rod
- 5.6” TFT LCD monitor
- video with audio recording to SD card
- image capture to SD card (32GB max.)
- BNC video output (PAL)
- DC input jack
- internal 2.5 hr. lithium ion battery
- integral distance counter
- ‘dual’ reel, stainless steel and carbon fiber frame: 17”l x 9”w x 19”h
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- includes 3 piece offset device kit
(text generation and location transmitter ‘sonde’ sold separately and must be purchased with original system at time of order)
Accessories Placed at Time of Order:
Sonde, 512H or 33kH – $1,100
- Includes transimitter embedded in camera and PCB mount: 512H or 33kH
Text Generator - $1,600
- Includes keyboard and PCB mount with jack
TFTC 5.6 – $2,200
- 5.6″ LCD with image capture and video recording to SD card
Meter/Distance Counter – $1,300
- Embedded counter on PCB and on screen display
Battery – $600
- Spare Lithium ion battery, 2+ hours