MiniLab - Model 53 - On-Site Oil Analysis System
Oil analysis provides early indications of equipment wear and identifies the root causes of corrosion. On-site oil analysis eliminates the wait associated with sending samples off-site and enables immediate decision making.
With three simple test, the MiniLab 53 delivers comprehensive on-site oil analysis, providing immediate actionable results, saving time and reducing costs. Highlights of this system include:
- One product, delivering lab-quality analysis outside of the lab
- Simplified workflow for the non-expert user, no chemist required
- Simplified data handling and report interpretation via OilView and Trivector reporting
Trivector™ – oil and machine health simplified
The MiniLab 53 combines three simple tests that take less than 10 minutes to complete.
The most common oil analysis tests and typical alarm limits for several component types are shown below. Component manufacturers establish alarm limits for their equipment for specified parameters.
Sample Preparation – 3 Simple Steps
- Homogenize the sample for better water measurement
- Ultrasonically degas the sample for particle analysis
- Spectro Scientific consumables ensure high accuracy and repeatability
35 cm x 50 cm x 53 cm
(13.8” x 19.7” x 21”)
Homogenizer and stand
68 cm x 15 cm x 22 cm
(27” x 6” x 9”)