MiniLab - Model 153 - Comprehensive Oil Analyzer For Industrial Machinery
Oil analysis provides early indications of equipment wear and identifies the root causes of corrosion. On-site oil analysis eliminates the wait associated with sending samples off-site and enables immediate decision making.
With four simple test, the MiniLab 153 delivers comprehensive on-site oil analysis, providing immediate actionable results, saving time and reducing costs. Highlights of this system include:
- One product, delivering lab-quality analysis outside of the lab
- Simplified workflow for the non-expert user, no chemist required
- Simplified operation, data reporting and report interpretation via the TruVu 360 Diagnostic Sets with recommended actions.
The Minilab 153 uses the TruVu 360 Enterprise Fluid Intelligence software which includes an Asset Management database and a reference oil database which can be expanded by the end user.
It provides a standard sample trend reports and Diagnostic Sets with alarm limit templates, diagnostics, and recommended actions. It can support automatic email distribution of reports.
The most common oil analysis tests and typical alarm limits for several component types are shown below. Component manufacturers establish alarm limits for their equipment for specified parameters.
Sample Preparation Equipment
Sample preparation equipment such as the Homogenizer, Ultrasonic Degasser, Electrode Sharpener and Consumables for 100 samples are included with each MiniLab 153 instrument.
Sample Preparation – 3 Simple Steps
- Sharpen electrode
- Homogenize the sample for better water measurement
- Ultrasonically degas the sample for particle analysis
Spectro Scientific consumables ensure high accuracy and repeatability
- 71 cm x 214 cm x 66 cm (28” x 84” x 26”)