MiniLab 53 is a basic on-site oil analysis lab for condition based maintenance for Industrial Machinery.
Oil analysis provides early indications of equipment wear and identifies the root causes of corrosion. On-site oil analysis eliminates the wait associated with sending samples off-site and enables immediate decision making.
With three simple test, the MiniLab 53 delivers comprehensive on-site oil analysis, providing immediate actionable results, saving time and reducing costs. Highlights of this system include:
- One product, delivering lab-quality analysis outside of the lab
- Simplified workflow for the non-expert user, no chemist required
- Simplified operation, data reporting and report interpretation via the TruVu 360 Diagnostic Sets with recommended actions.
The Minilab 53 uses the TruVu 360 Enterprise Fluid Intelligence software which includes an Asset Management database and a reference oil database which can be expanded by the end user.
It provides a standard sample trend reports and Diagnostic Sets with alarm limit templates, diagnostics, and recommended actions. It can support automatic email distribution of reports.
The most common oil analysis tests and typical alarm limits for several component types are shown below. Component manufacturers establish alarm limits for their equipment for specified parameters.
Sample Preparation – 3 Simple Steps
- Homogenize the sample for better water measurement
- Ultrasonically degas the sample for particle analysis
- Spectro Scientific consumables ensure high accuracy and repeatability
35 cm x 50 cm x 53 cm
(13.8” x 19.7” x 21”)
Homogenizer and stand
68 cm x 15 cm x 22 cm
(27” x 6” x 9”)