Minimax Pumps - Solenoid Operated Dosing Pump
It is a positive displacement diaphragm metering pump operating at 230V 50 Hz supply. It is base mountable. Solenoid pushes the diaphragm which in turn pushes the liquid into the system. Solenoid is actuated by a solid state electronic circuit. It has two controls for the desired accuracy of the dosing
- Max flow rate up to 40 LPH.
- Pressure of Max 08 Kg/Sq. Cm.
- Air Bleed arrangement built into pump head
- Double ball NRV ensure long life & better accuracy
- Operating voltage range viz.180-280 V
- Automatic voltage compensation to ensure dosing consistency
- Receive the 4-20 m amp
- Fault L.E.D. gives visual indication of blown fuse, low level in chemical tank over-heating of pump
- Level Switch inter-lock facility available
- Relay output: Potential free change over contact, which activates in event of pump malfunction
- Unlimited dry running capability
- Compact & Requires less space
- Easy to operate and maintain