MIOX - Model Blackwater - On-Site Chemical Generator
The MIOX Blackwater trailer is a mobile chemical-free disinfection system designed to meet high volume disinfection needs with ease. This dual-MIOX system design can meet fluctuating oxidant demand and water volume all within a footprint no larger than 9’ by 40’. Safe oxidizing chemistry generated at your site when you need it, with ZERO clean-up or spill procedures. Capable of dosing between 100-150 mg/l and higher depending on contaminants/constituents in the water, MOS achieves complete kill of both SRB and APB.
- 5 year cell life warranty
- Simple cam-lock rig-up consisting of 1 brine hose, 1 water hose, dosing hose(s) and power connection.
- Virtually hands-off once rigged-up
- ISO 9001 Certified Manufacturing Facility
- Two  RIO on-site generator (OSG) systems include cells with rectifier/power supplies, variable speed brine pumps and controls all mounted in free standing, powder coated corrosion resistant HDPE cabinets.
- Highly efficient electrolytic cell design with low current density for maximum coating life and optimized internal geometry to minimize susceptibility to contaminant clogging.
- Allen Bradley MicroLogix 1200 controls
- Real-time remote monitoring optional
- Integrated controls, pumps and automated dosing
- Self-contained unit with redundancy on all critical path components
- Trainer with controls, wiring, plumbing venting, and anchorage pre-installedbyMlOX
- Can be winterized for low temperature operations
- Rugged construction with proven life across multiple industrie
- Kills bacteria (especially H?S causing bacteria)
- Eliminates existing H2S
- Treats out ammonia
- Oxidizes iron [Fe?] and heavy metals
- Minimal user manpower & service required
- Small footprint
- Safest biocide alternative in oil & gas industry
- Treats at high volume high rate capacity
- On-site chemical generation
- LDW/NO manpower requirement
- Highest Performance vs. Per Barrel Cost
- Outperforms ozone. UV. chlorine dioxide, electrocoagulation and conventional biocides on cost vs. performance
- Helps allow reuse and recycling of produced and flowback water
- Potential to reuse brine/produced water waste streams as feedstock further lowering cost
Economic, environmental, and operational demands challenge drilling operators to produce results in a highly regulated and competitive environment. MIOX chemical generators offer an efficient, effective, low cost solution for treating high volumes of water and achieve a superior bacterial kill. And because MIOX technology operates with salt, water and electricity, there are virtually no health, safety, spill, or environmental concerns at the well site or down-hole.