From automatic dose reads captured by smart devices (phones and tablets) or PCs; to high dose notification alerts and online badge reassignments - this system simplifies the administration of any radiation monitoring program.
- Elimination of the badge collection, offsite processing and redistribution process
- Increased compliance
- Instant dose reads captured with smart devices (phones and tablets), PCs, or InstaLink™ stations
- Online Report access eliminates the need to archive and distribute results
- RSO-defined read intervals for dose trending
- The ability to track and lower dose for high risk employees
- Immediate e-mail notification when wearer exceeds dose level specified
The Instadose+ dosimetry system revolutionizes the way RSOs manage their radiation monitoring programs. Featuring Bluetooth technology to quickly, easily, remotely transmit radiation dose data via smart devices, PCs, and InstaLink hotspot stations, Instadose+ dosimeters eliminate the time-consuming badge collection, processing and redistribution process. And, real-time reporting and tracking capabilities allow users to pinpoint high dose exposures and anomalies faster because only Instadose+ dosimeters enable on-demand and scheduled calendar reads with online access to both historical and current dose measurements and reports.