From Tanks & Vessels
A&B’s broad range of experience designing, fabricating and installing batching and blending mix tanks and kettles can help you with dosing of liquids, slurries, gases and bulk solids via loss-in-weight and gain-in-weight designs. We utilize a variety of flow-meter and load cell technologies, and can customize a variety of blending systems from agitation to low and high shear mixing. Tanks and custom agitators can be skidded for specific applications. And for hard-to-handle, powder to slurry applications, you’ll want to choose our popular VacuShear® blending systems. VacuShear® is a joint venture between A&B and Admix, Inc.
Choose from multiple design options like these or let us design a completely customized CIP application for your special need:
- Single Pass
- Single Use
- Multi-tank Reuse Systems
- Eductor Assisted CIP Return Designs
- Dual + Simultaneous Solution Supply
Our CIP design criteria are based upon present 3-A, USDA, cGMP, ASME (U&R), BPE, FDA, and API standards. Process control can be achieved through existing PLCs, self supporting control systems or manual operations.
Not sure if CIP is right for your process system? Don’t overlook these important benefits:
Clean-in-place (CIP) technology offers significant advantages to manufacturing facilities including:
- Improved operational hygiene and cleaning efficiency due to reproducible cleaning processes
- Improved product quality, recovery and purity due to enhanced plant hygiene
- Reduced expenditure of time and personnel for manually performing the cleaning tasks
- Reduced pollution and production costs through the effective use and reuse of water, cleaning chemicals and boiler condensate
- A safer, more consistent method of plant sanitation