MixAir - Model 3/8 I.D - Sinking Hose
MixAir Sinking Hose is weighted black poly tubing or flexible air line with 3/8' ID. 3/8' ID weighted tubing is designed for use in smaller pond aeration systems, to carry air between the pump and the diffusers. Made to work in all weather, even the cold, MixAirTech sinking hose will provide many years of service. Due to its weight, it will not float and requires no added weights during installation. Installation is easy and quick, compared to non-weighted tubing which requires added weights to keep it down.
- The simplest way to get air to your diffusers without ruining the aesethics of your pond.
- Virtually invisible once it is connected and in place.
- Extremely durable, does not kink and remains flexible even in cold weather.
- This inside of the tubing has a smooth bore finish so there is less resistance which makes your aeration system more efficient.
- Allows for easier installation, placement and maintenance of diffusers without the hassle of bricks and ties to keep tubing in place.
- Minimum bend radius: 3 inches
- Maximum Rated Pressure: 50 psi
- Dimensions: 0.375 inch ID x 0.678 inch OD
- High density flexible PVC
- 3/8' barb (Sold Separately)
- 1 year
- 25ft Roll: 6 lb
- 50ft Roll: 11 lb
- 100ft Roll: 23 lb
- 300ft Roll: 72 lb