MixAir Retro - Model RB4 - Diffuser
Economical to operate, the MixAir Retro RB4 Diffuser has a small footprint and a large impact on water quality. Use the MixAirTech Retro™ RB4 to economically aerate mid-sized recreational bodies of water or vigorously mix industrial tanks. It can transfer more oxygen and mix more liquid per horsepower than any other competitive diffuser. The Retro RB4 is a fine bubble diffuser that both aerates and mixes in one efficient device. It is designed to generate dissolved oxygen thoughout a water column to accelerate inversion or turnover which keeps water fresh.
The RB4 works 24/7 to improve water clarity, stimulate biological activity and provide continuous mixing at a lower power consumption than traditional mixers with the benefit of aerating at the same time.
- Construction: Schedule 40/80 PVC, UV inhibited
- Membrane: 0.85' O.D. patent protected compound extrusion
- SCFM Range: 1.5 - 4.5
- Minimum Operating Depth: 5'
- Dimensions: 20' L x 11.25' W x 5.25' H
- Weight: 1.4 lbs
- Flow Interference: 0.85'
- Active Surface Area: 192 sq in
- Linear Lift: 144'
- 1.5 - 4.5
- 5 feet
- Schedule 40/80 PVC, UV inhibited
- 1/2' FNPT
- 0.85' O.D. patent protected compound extrusion
- 1/2' MNPT fitting for airlineCompressor sized to deliver desired PSI and SCFM
- 5 feet
- 192 sq in
- 1 year
- Each: 2 lb