Mlog - Multitool Logger with GPS
From Measuring Technology
The Mlog is an economic multi-parameter measuring system, with a compact, lightweight yet rugged design (IP67) plus an integrated power supply (battery powered or fixed power supply). All measured parame-ters will be logged at programmable intervals, stored for weeks and transmitted the data wirelessly on request. The Mlog is the ideal partner for a wide range of applications, from stand-alone long-term monitoring (e.g. indirect dischargers) to mobile field meas-urements (e.g. water). For decentralized measuring points - even without on-site power supply, portable measurements or the use in hazardous environ-ments.
- Multifunctional even designed for use in hazardous envi-ronments (ATEX zone 1 and 2) e.g. sewage drain
- Multiparameter measuring system with 2 x digital sen-sors and / or 1x 4-20 mA sensor, combined
- Multitool logger with GPS, mobile and decentralized - Measure and record over weeks (130000 data sets)
- Multi-communicative with RS232, Bluetooth and GSM/GPRS (optional)
- Autonomous long-term in situ monitoring with battery, independently of location
- Rugged, compact (IP67) and ATEX certified
- Integrated measurement and status OLED-Display, for local control in stationary or mobile applications.
- easy adjustable with enclosed Mlog Manager Software (wireless via Bluetooth during operation)
- Field-replaceable sensors (also in zone 1+2 (ATEX))