The word chelate is derived from the Greek word meaning 'claw'. Technically chelates hold trace elements in suspension while in transit. When applied to the plant, the trace elements are carried directly to the cells in the leaf. The process of Tetrachate by Pacific BioFert enhances this product.
- Moana Chelates are the most economical and effective way to correct trace element deficiencies in agriculture.
- Moana Chelates are organic based compounds that make trace elements readily available to plants
- Moana Chelates using amino acids and Tetrachate are proven for New Zealand conditions.
- Moana Chelates do not require additional wetting agents.
- Most Moana Chelates can be used on BioGro certified farms once deficiencies are recognised.