Model 0-100ppm NH3 - Ammonia Gas Measuring Systems
From Gas Sensors
The Ammonia NH3 Gas Measuring System determines the concentration of NH3 gas in the air at ambient temperatures of -10° C to +50° C. Housing is aluminium and suitable for wall mounting.
Ammonia NH3 Gas Measuring System – NH3 sensor, 4-20mA transmitter and installation kit in aluminium housing. PG11 cable gland.
- Measuring Range: 0-100ppm NH3
- Sensor size included: 4 series
- Part no: 2112B0312
- Power supply: 24V d.c. Output: 4-20mA
Basic processing and output of the measured values (linear output, 4-20 mA) are integrated into the measuring system. Evaluation and further processing of the measured values occur in downstream devices selected by the user, for example, ventilation systems, limit monitors, display or programmable logic controllers.
- Test/calibration gas cap (part no. 2112B1010)
- Gas detection controller (part nos. 2112BGWZ-S2/-S4/-S6)
- ODBUS card (part nos. 2112B1050/2112B1055)