Model 100/200 - Spiral Wire Link Belts
From Wire Belts
The spirals of these belts are alternately wound clockwise and anti-clockwise. A straight belt motion is achieved by that to a large extent. Through the tightly wound spirals, there results a large total cross section. Therefore a high tensile load is possible. In the case of belts which are driven through chains, this leads to possible small roll diameters and to a constrained leading of the belt achieving therewith a saving of space in the conveyor machine.
Dimensions & materials
- Unalloyed / low-alloyed steels, bright or galvanized
- Rust- and acid-resistant chrome and stainless steels
- Heat-resistant chrome and stainless steels
- Further materials on request
- Light to heavy items and bulk material.
- Washing, cooling and freezing units, as well as baking-ovens
- Bucket elevators
- Tempering, annealing, compensation and sintering furnaces
- As a discharge belt in washing and tempering baths.
The listing mentions only the most frequent applications.