Model 1090 - Roto Grind
Grinder Weight : 4000 pounds. Hitch Weight : 710 pounds. Height : 8 feet, 6 inches. Tub Dimensions : 9 feet at the top of the tub, by 7-1/2 feet at the bottom of the tub, by 51 inches deep.
- Tub Speed : 0 to 9 R.P.M. - depending on tractor hydraulic volume.
- Tub Governor : To stop tub if the tractor R.P.M. pulls down. Standard equipment. Works only in the clockwise rotation of the tub.
- Mill : Six sets of hammers with 24 standard hammers and 12 hard surfaced lead hammers; Reversible, can be used on all four corners. 1000 R.P.M. required. Total of 36 Hammers.
- Shear : 5 adjustable shear plates to control the fineness of grind. Individually adjustable from 0 to 2 1/2 inches of movement per shear plate.
- Capacity : Depends on the type of material, condition of material (wet or dry), how fine it is being ground, and the size of the tractor, e.g. 150 to 200 horsepower on reasonably dry material should produce 35 tons per hour. Because of the variables, capacity can vary from 20 to 60 tons per hour.