Model 11.0 - CANape
The primary application area of CANape is in optimizing parameterization (calibration) of electronic control units. Calibrate parameter values and simultaneously acquire measurement signals during system runtime. The physical interface between CANape and the ECU might be made via the CAN bus with CCP or XCP, for example.
Additionally CANape offers symbolic access to diagnostic data and services. As a result it has all relevant integrated functions for measurement, calibration, flashing and diagnostics.
- Open and flexible platform, since it is based on standards
- Measurement data can be acquired time-synchronously from many different sources
- Convenient calibration and management of parameters
- High-performance interface to ECUs with measurement data rates up to 30 Mbyte/s
- Easy to incorporate analog measurement equipment with high sampling rates
- User-friendly visualization Simulink/Stateflow models