Model 13.14 - Mechanical Current Meter With Propeller
This small, lightweight mechanical current velocity meter has a measuring range of approximately 0.1 m/sec. to 7.9 m/sec. The meter is used for current velocity measurements in rivers, channels, sewage systems, pipes, etc. Suspended from a wire the meter can be applied at great depth. The meter is balanced in such a way that it will remain in a horizontal position even if the meter for instance is pulled at speed by a line. The propeller is linked directly to a six digit counter that registers and visualizes every single rotation of the propeller, similar to the mileage counter in a car. The counter is placed within the instrument. After retrieval it is possible to read the overall number of rotations of the propeller on the counter through a clear synthetic window. The meter can be mounted to a wire as well as to a telescopic rod (with an extended length of 2.4 meter).
- Small and lightweight.
- Corrosion proof.
- Can be applied at great depth.
- Balanced for dynamic stability.
- Not for professional measurements in slow running waters
- Diameter (D) and /or size (L*W*H): dm
- Measured parameters: meter / second
- Product material: stainless steel
- Registration type: manual
- Rod or Cable length: 2.4 m
- Rod or cable operated: rod
- Package size: 30 x 11 x 25 cm
- Standard propeller diameter: 70 mm
- Velocity measurement: 0.2 - 7.9 m/s
- Weight: 1 kg
- Irrigation research
- Water quantity research
- Monitoring water quantity
- Discharge measurements