Model 150 - Can and Glass Crusher
From Can Crusher
A proven Prodeva performer in our line for over 30 years in customer use. Unit is ideal for any institution, restaurant, hospital, hotel, university and public or private recycling operations. In fact, almost anywhere glass containers and beverage cans are a disposal, storage or conversion concern. Model 150 is user-friendly; easy to maintain and is highly portable with optional castors available. Customers report it's trouble-free and withstands hard use. Built to Prodeva time-honored quality standards ... added assurance you're getting equipment that will handle the toughest jobs.
- Rated capacities of Model 150:
- Up to 10,000 12 oz. cans per hour.
- Up to 25 1-gallon cans per minute.
- Over 2 tons- of glass per hour.
- Despite high-output crushes thoroughly and efficiently either cans or glass.
- Safety engineered throughout.
- Large, crushing chamber eliminate feed problems, assures high volume output.
- Factory-direct parts and service.
- Constructed of 1/4' heavy steel plate
- Smooth and quiet running
- Flattens cans; crushes glass into recyclable cullet
- Reduces cans to 1/5 original volume
- Crushes glass to 1/20 original volume
- 2 H.P., 230/460 volt, 60 hz three-phase protected motor
- Easily maintained; crushing chamber cleans easily by water or steam
- Length: 50'
- Width: 36 ½'
- Height: 79 ½'
- Shipping Weight: 550 lbs.