Model 2800 - Wireless Sensor Monitoring System
The Sensaphone 2800 Monitoring System offers an easy and cost-saving way to monitor as many as eight inputs at a remote facility – including four traditional wired sensors and four wireless sensors. Users can record custom alerts and receive alarm messages in their own voice. In addition to dry contact, 2.8K, and 10K thermistor inputs; 4-20mA support allows for third-party sensor integration. Nonvolatile memory retains system settings, programming, and even logs in the event of power failure. The wireless sensors are rated at a distance of 300' indoors and up to 4,000' line-of-sight. The status of each monitored condition is readily obtained at the unit’s installation site or remotely by telephone.
- Up to eight external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water, and more
- Included relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity
- Temperature-sensing range of -109° to 168°F | -85° to 76°C
- Wireless sensor network monitors its own status and battery conditions
- INCLUDED: Internal rechargeable battery-backup system provides 24 hours of continuous monitoring and alerts in the event of power outage.
- INCLUDED: One weatherproof temperature sensor
- INCLUDED: Power failure monitoring
- NO MONTHLY FEES: unlike other systems that require ongoing expenses.
Product Number: FGD-2800
- Easy, cost effective, wireless monitoring ideal for applications where running wires can be difficult
- Connect up to eight external sensors (four hard-wired, four wireless)
- Receive voice alerts and alarm notifications over standard telephone lines
- Notifies up to eight people by voice phone call in the event of an alarm
The Sensaphone 2800 is a powerful monitoring, alarm, and event logging system ideal for watching over unattended or remote locations. This autodialer can monitor equipment and environmental conditions using four hard wired inputs and four wireless inputs with scaleable range, built-in power failure detection, sound level monitoring, and one relay output for automatic or manual control of external devices.
Wireless Sensors The system will automatically scan for, locate, and configure four wireless sensors so that users can begin to monitor conditions immediately. The network will ensure that each wireless sensor is charged and operational. Most wireless sensors will run on battery power for up to three years. If there are any problems with the wireless sensors, the system sends a diagnostic alarm to notify appropriate personnel.
Capabilities: The unit can also read status from four hardwired digital or analog sensors; including on/off status, open/closed conditions, actual temperatures, and real-time values such as tank levels or flow rates. The system will monitor sound levels, the internal battery condition, and detect power failures.
Features: The 2800 is programmed using the built-in keypad and voice response menus. All programming is stored in nonvolatile memory so that it is retained even without power. The unit is capable of performing alarm event logging of the four universal inputs, power, and sound. The event logging (history) is also stored in nonvolatile memory. A battery-backed real-time clock is also included to time-stamp logged events. The alarm event history can be heard through the built-in speaker or remotely over the telephone. A complete status report of all monitored conditions can also be heard simply by calling the 2800.
Alerts: In the event of an alarm, the system can send user-recordable voice messages by phone to as many as eight phone numbers – repeating those calls until it receives a response. A line-seize feature automatically disconnects extension lines when the system needs to call out.
Includes: An external temperature sensor is included to monitor the temperature at the installation site. This system also includes a 24-hour battery backup with a field-replaceable rechargeable battery to ensure reliable operation during a power outage.