Model 2c\temp-USB - Low-Cost Water Resistant Temperature Data Logger
A low-cost water-resistant temperature data logger for managing the cold chain. Memory: 16k. Temperature Range: -29°C TO +72°C / -20°F to +162°F.
Waterproof Temperature Data Logger with USB Connectivity!
The 2c\temp-USB multi-use data logger is a cost-effective solution for temperature monitoring of refrigerated vaccines, biological material, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and documenting the transportation of fruits and vegetables. Its convenient palm-sized design allows it to fit into tight quarters.
It is a mid-range data logger with a generous 16k memory and a 3 year battery shelf life. With USB connectivity, this is an excellent general purpose data logger.
Functions include: The internal thermistor accurately records temperatures for user-programmable readings in Celsius or Fahrenheit. The internal software is user programmable and provides the following features: start time delay, sampling intervals, high and low alarm values, recording status, and measurement data.
Visual alarms: It features the ability to program alarm limits. Should the temperature reach levels outside these limits, the on-board red LED will light until reset by the user. Operation is as easy as pressing the Start button on the recorder.
Computer ready: MaxiThermal software is used to read the logger. It runs on Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7, 8 & 10. To download recorded information, simply plug the unit into the standard USB port of your PC. The MaxiThermal software and USB cable are required accessory items and are sold separately.
- Logger Category, Description Category 1. Multi-Use. Water resistant compact temperature data logger with Mini-USB port.
- Memory/Storage 16k memory (approximately 16,000 measurements)
- Internal Sensor Nist-traceable Precision thermistor
- Range: -29°C to +72°C / -20°F to +162°F
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C at 0° to 20°C, ±1.0°C at extremes / ±0.9°F at 32° to 68°F, ±1.8°F at extremes
- External Sensor/Probe count and connector type None
- Alarm Programming User configurable. High and low alarm limits can be set.
- Alarm Modes Exceed Limit. See Alarms page for more information.
- Alarm Reset Options Alarm is reset when logger is erased and reprogrammed.
- Alarm Notifications Red LED flashes when alarm is triggered. See Alarms page for more information.
- Audible Alarm None
- Display None
- Indicators LED indicators: on/recording (green), alarm (red)
- Size and Weight 9.0 cm(l) x 5.0 cm(w) x 1.6 cm (h) / 3.5 in.(l) x 1.96 in (w) x .63 in.(h)
- 52.5 grams / 1.85 oz.
- CE Certified Yes
- Water-resistant Yes, IP66 rating
- Internal Firmware, Internal Clock Accuracy Internal Clock, Start/Stop time, Interval, User description, Alarm values, Recording status, Firmware version, Serial number, Model.
- Clock Accuracy is better than 2 minutes per month on average at normal temperatures (-29°C to +72°C).
- For loggers directly exposed to temperatures at or below -80°C, the expected accuracy is ±15 minutes per month
- Measurement Intervals Programmable from 2 seconds per reading. See Duration Chart for examples.
- Computer Interface (physical) Mini-USB
- Data Retrieval Method Download to PC using a compatible cable and software
- Programming (Initialization) Method User Programmable through PC using a compatible cable and Marathon software
- Wireless Connection and Range None
- Remote Monitoring and Network Connection type None
- Required Accessories: Compatible Software (1 required for operation): • Maxithermal
- Computer Interface (1 required): • Standard A to Mini-B USB cable
- Optional Accessories: None
- Included paperwork QC sheet, NIST certificate, Packing List included with all purchases. See the Calibration page for more information.
- Optional Paperwork Calibration Report including data included with purchase of Optional Calibration. See the Calibration page for more information.
- Power Source, Battery Life and Replacement One 3.0 Volt Lithium battery with 1 year operating life and 3 year shelf life. Battery is rated at 6 months if used continuously at -29°C. See Battery Performance page for more information.
- Batteries are changed as part of the recommended annual recalibration. For battery replacement only, Call for price.
- Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty