Model 330 Gm² - Casting Suit
Alu Safe Protective ClothingJacket – High neck with button front double layer closure, long sleeves with adjustment at wrist area . Trousers – Elasticated waist, belt loops 2 side entry pockets with button fly fastening ruler pocket on the leg twin layer of fabric below the knee and optional high visibility tape.
Colour: Orange Bayside Blue Royal Blue
Sizes: X small – 6X large
Material: Alu-SAFE® – 330 gm² QV664
- EN ISO 11612:2008 A1, A2, B1, C1, D3, E3, F1
- ASTM D3776, D3775, D5034, D1424, D737, D1230, D6413, F1506, D3884, 955-03, AATCC135
- IAI Procedure “B”
Application: Hot metal industry, especially primary aluminium smelters and downstream aluminium processors.
- Inherently flame resistant for the life of the garment.
- Highly moisture absorbent, double that of cotton.
- Water/Machine washable (see directions/instructions).
- Outstanding resistance to molten metal splash.
- Natural fibres.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Cool in summer, warm in winter.
- Quality tailored garment.