Model 3P - Glide/Pack Two-Stage Side-Access Filter Housing
The Camfil Farr 3P Glide/Pack® has set the standard for side-access housing integrity for over 20 years. With its integral universal final filter holding frame virtually all of the air seen by the filter will be treated by the filter.
Each Camfil Farr 3P Glide/Pack includes:
- 16-gauge galvanized steel construction with pre- drilled standing flanges to mate to existing HVAC equipment. All components are weatherproof for interior or exterior installation
- Dual-access doors for filter service from either side of the unit. The doors swing-open and are engineered to be square to the housing flange. UV resistant star-style handles assure a tight seal each time the access doors are opened and closed
- High-memory sponge neoprene door gaskets to ensure door-to-filter seal (less than one half of 1% housing to ambient leakage)
- A poly sponge door gasket to assure a proper door- to-filter seal
- A polypropylene fin seal on the main filter track to eliminate filter air bypass (less than 1/2 of 1% leakage across the final filter assembly at rated airflow)
- An integral pneumatic fitting for the installation of an optional static pressure gauge capable of evaluating any single stage or multiple stages of installed filters
- An aluminum filter track allowing for filtration combinations that include:
- A 2” nominal size prefilter track (with filter slide rails to facilitate easier prefilter service)
- A 6” or 12” deep box-style final filter with 1” nominal size header or full size box style filter in a frame assembly
- A pocket style final filter with header for frame or track installation
- A 12” deep box style carbon filter for gaseous contaminant removal
For those that are concerned about air quality and desire a housing that assures that the system contaminant removal efficiency is the same as the rated filter efficiency the Camfil Farr Glide/Pack continues to set the standard by which other HVAC components are judged.