Model 400 - Monitoring System
The Sensaphone 400 Monitoring System offers small-business owners, vacation property owners, and other property managers an easy and inexpensive way to monitor a remote facility. When the system is connected to a standard telephone line, users can record custom “Alert Condition” notifications and receive alarm messages in their own voice. This system can set off a local alarm if a phone line is cut and control a thermostat to adjust site temperature between two set points. Nonvolatile memory retains system settings in the event of power loss. The status of each monitored condition is readily obtained at the unit’s installation site or remotely by telephone.
- Up to four external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water, and more
- Included relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity
- Temperature-sensing range of -20° to 150°F | -30° to 65°C
- Use a dual-setback thermostat to control temperature between two set points.
- INCLUDED: Internal battery-backup system provides 24 hours of continuous monitoring and alerts in the event of power outage
- INCLUDED: A pre-installed temperature probe to monitor conditions at the installation location
- NO MONTHLY FEES: unlike other systems that require ongoing expenses
Product Number: FGD-0400
- Simple, convenient, cost-effective remote monitoring for small businesses and property managers
- Record custom voice alerts and receive alarm messages in your own voice
- Receive voice alerts and alarm notifications over standard telephone lines
- Notifies up to four people by voice phone call in the event of an alarm
Now small-business owners, remote property managers, and many others have an inexpensive, easy-to-install autodialer solution for their remote-facility monitoring needs. The Sensaphone 400 can be installed in nearly any clean indoor environment and alert personnel by phone to a number of conditions that could require their attention.
Capabilities: Four available external inputs allow users to connect a variety of sensors to monitor temperature, water, humidity, and more. Each zone can be calibrated, enabled, or disabled individually – with fully automatic input configuration. The system can monitor for power failures and listen for high sound levels. With built-in status LEDs, each monitored condition is easily read at the installation site or remotely by telephone.
Features: The built-in output relay can switch external devices on or off automatically or manually – tripping local lights or sirens. The output can even control a thermostat to adjust site temperature between two set points. With built-in surge protection on all zones, the unit power supply, and the connected telephone line guard against voltage spikes.
Alerts: When connected to a standard telephone line, the system allows users to record custom voice messages. In the event of an alarm, the system can send these “Alert Condition” messages by phone to as many as four people – repeating those calls until it receives a response. A line-seize feature automatically disconnects extension lines when the system needs to call out.
Includes: A pre-installed temperature sensor to monitor the installation location and a 24-hour battery backup to ensure reliable operation during a power outage.