Model 400FL - Fast-Loop System
System 400FL combines the benefits of hot wet extractive and in situ. The gas is moved at high speed in a bypass line. No filter or probe is used and the measurement takes place in a non-contact measurement cell.
- System 400FL is based on OPSIS UV/FTIR DOAS system giving fast response and best possible performance for all gases.
- OPSIS Monitoring HousingThe high resolution FTIR system is free from interference from all gases including water.
- The UV measurements of NO, NO2, SO2, and Hg gives outstanding performance.
- A fan is used to move the gas sample from the stack into the measurement cell via a heated bypass line.
- One analyser cabinet can operate several measurement cells using an optical multiplexer.
- A single System 400FL can measure all relevant emissions gases, such as NO, NO2, SO2, NH3, CO, CO2, HCl, HF, N2O, CH4, H2O, O2, and Hg.