Model 5200A - Multiparameter Monitoring And Control Instrument
From Aquaculture Systems
Designed specifically for Aquaculture Systems, the YSI 5200 and AquaManager Software integrate process control, alarming, and data management into one product. Simple enough to monitor one tank, powerful enough to manage a full scale farming operation from anywhere in the world. Simultaneously measure dissolved oxygen, pH, conductivity, ORP, salinity and temperature.
Engineered specifically for recirculating aquaculture systems, the YSI 5200A continuous monitor and AquaManager® Software can be used to integrate process control, feeding, alarming, and data management into one product or can be used to simply monitor one tank. Powerful enough to manage a full scale farming operation from anywhere in the world yet simple enough for anyone to use.
- Multiparameter monitor: DO, Temperature, Conductivity, pH, ORP, Salinity
- Ethernet TCP/IP or wireless communications
- Event logging records calibrations, high and low conditions and more
- Conditional feed timer with Feed Smart software included
- Networking capability up to 32 intruments per comm port or can be integrated with 5400 MultiDO monitors
- Graphic, backlit LCD - quick, reliable system status checks
- Plug-and-play...easy to install and maintain with user-scalability - no need to hire consultants
- Flexible monitoring and control software
- E-mail and SMS alarming
Feed Smart software manages food delivery based on user-selectable inputs to manage feed delivery based on number of daily feedings, daily feed weights, total biomass and FCRs, along with parameter control based on water quality values. interfaces with most auto feeders.
AquaManager desktop software provides the ability to instantly see an overview of your facility, manage parameter set points, and conveniently manage data to make informed operation decisions.