Model 55 Series - Single Stack Filter Housing
The 55 Series single cartridge housing has been developed specifically for environments where access to the filter chamber is restricted. This unit accepts Double Open End cartridges, and uses a central bolt with Tee nut for the closure. Ideal for use in areas of limited access and where the spent fluid and element need to be retained within the bowl. Suitable only for use in the liquids processing industry.
- Through bolt assembly ensures centralisation of the cartridge for a reliable knife edge seal, suitable for cartridges ranging from 9.75” through to 30”.
- Lightweight, high specification investment cast head
- Available in 316L stainless steel
- Wide range of connection size and types, cartridge lengths and materials of construction.
- PED Compliant to Sound Engineering Practice
- Full traceability on all parts, material certification packs available
- Rated at full vacuum and 10 bar g
- Investment Cast head (avoids the porosity & inclusion problems associated with lower quality sand castings)
- Integral vent and drain sockets to aid efficient filter changeout complete with PTFE washer
- Every housing is etched with a serial number for full traceability
- Full housing customisation service available
Maximum Operating Conditions
Pressure Range: Liquid: FV/10 bar g Gas: N/A
Temperature Range: -10°C/ 110°C
Materials of Construction
Body and Closure: 316L St.Steel
Vessel: Bead Blast all over
Inlet/Outlet: 1' BSPF
Vent: 1/4' BSPF with Plug
Drain: 1/4' BSPF with Plug
PED Status: Compliant with 97/23/EC
Fluid Groups: Liquids Group 1 + 2
Marking: Sound Engineering Practice
Exceptions: Group 1 liquids - Explosive
ATEX: Compliant 94/9/EC, level CE Ex II 2 GD c X
Amazon Filters understanding and knowledge of manufacturing processes and process applications is our strength. This industry experience enables us to provide you with optimum filtration solutions for your particular process.