Acromag - Model 611T / 612T - Single or Dual Channel, DC Voltage/Current Input, DC-Powered Transmitters
These units receive DC current or voltage input signals, provide isolation, and output proportional DC current or voltage signals. With support for universal DC I/O ranges, 610T series transmitters provide a solution for a wide variety of isolation and signal conversion tasks. The single-channel 611T and dual-channel 612T are ideal for panel shops and end-users who require a high-density signal conditioner that can accommodate a broad range of instrumentation applications.
Acromag 611T, 612T: Single or Dual Channel, DC Voltage/Current Input, DC-Powered Transmitters
Installation is fast and simple with Acromag’s built-in auto-configuration feature. Using your standard calibrator, the 610T’s internal microcontroller automatically senses the input source type (voltage or current) and selects the optimum performance range for your zero and full-scale input values. To adjust your output values, simply push the up or down buttons on the front panel until you read the desired output signal on your meter.
Both models provide high-voltage isolation between the input, output and power (3-way). On dual channel units, each channel operates independently, with inputs isolated from each other, to prevent interaction between channels.
For easy troubleshooting, each channel has diagnostic LEDs to identify input over/under range conditions. An additional status LED indicates the unit is operating properly or that the front panel pushbutton lockout feature has been invoked.
Transmitter, Single or Dual Channel, DC Voltage/Current Input, DC-Powered
- ±100V DC, 0 to 100mA DC, 0 to 20A AC (with optional sensor) input
- 0 to 20mA, 0 to 10V DC output
- 10-36V DC power
- Universal DC I/O transmitters with auto-configuration and self-ranging capabilities
- Universal DC input and output ranges offer flexibility to fit many applications.
- Auto-configuration and self-ranging technologies speed installation without pots, switches, jumpers, or software.
- Optical isolation eliminates ground loops, reduces noise, and blocks transient signals.
- Push-button calibration simplifies field adjustments for faster and easier maintenance.
- Configuration lockout safety feature prevents tampering and accidental changes.
- Reverse-acting output capability enables inverse proportional control signals.
- Each input channel can drive two outputs (a voltage and a current output signal).
- Dual channel model saves space and reduces equipment costs.
- High-resolution sigma-delta A/D converters deliver superior accuracy for reliable measurements.
- Operating temperature range: -25 to 70°C (-13 to 158°F)