Model 630RE - Twin Roller Pumphead for LoadSure Elements
630S and SN, 630U and UN, 630Du and DuN, 630Bp and BpN peristaltic process pumps fitted with RE LoadSure element pumphead for 4bar operation.
- 630 range of peristaltic pumps offer four drive options, colour display and intuitive menu structure provide visual status indication and minimal key presses
- Flow rates up to 13 l/min at up to 2bar peak pressure
- Industrial integration - manual, remote, Analog and digital communication, plus PROFIBUS
- Keypad incorporates 3-level security PIN lock
- Retractable rollers for easy tube loading and a rugged tool-lockable guard
- 620RE4 high-performance, accurate, four-roller pumphead with LoadSure® rapid tube element change technology
- S, U, Du and Bp pumps are IP31 rated cased pumps. SN, UN, DuN and BpN are IP66 rated cased pumps
620RE LoadSure tube element pumphead
- 620RE is a high-performance, accurate, two-roller pumphead with LoadSure rapid tube element change technology
- 4mm wall elements in 12mm or 17mm bore sizes allow pressures up to 4bar and flow rates up to 18 litre/min
- Elements are available with Tri-clamp sanitary fittings; and with Cam and Groove fittings
620RE4 LoadSure tube element pumphead
- 620RE4 is a high-performance, accurate, four-roller pumphead with LoadSure rapid tube element change technology
- 4mm wall elements in 12mm or 17mm bore sizes allow pressures up to 4bar and flow rates up to 13 litre/min with minimized pulsation
- Elements are available with industry-standard tri-clamp sanitary fittings; and with Cam and Groove fittings for industry
620R continuous tubing pumphead
- 620R pumphead accommodates 3.2mm wall continuous tubing in four bore sizes from 6.4mm to 15.9mm, giving up to 16 litre/min flow at up to 2bar pressure
- Tubing is available in eight materials for almost any chemical requirement
620L low pulsation pumphead
- 620L is a specialist 2bar, six-roller pumphead designed for accurate dispensing to ±0.5%. Minimal pulsation is achieved by splitting the inlet flow into two tubes passing over twin, offset tracks. The two sets of out-of-phase pulses cancel each other out when the channels merge
- Uses 4.0mm wall Y-elements in a choice of six materials
- Two single channels are also available
- Tubing choices: 8mm, 12mm, and 16mm bore, offering flow rates from 0.002 to 12.4 litre/min
- Dispenses 500ml in 3.5 seconds
Simple-to use HMI requiring minimal key presses to reduce chances of costly errors. Flow proportional to pump speed over 2,650:1 control range. IP31 wipedown pumps and IP66 cased pumps for washdown environments.
- 630S - IP31 and 630SN - IP66 are simple, plug-in and switch on pumps offering economy of ownership. Ultimate process security with a 3 level PIN lock.
- 630U - IP31 and 630UN - IP66 with all the features of the S/SN models, plus configurable inputs and outputs.
- 630Du - IP31 and 630DuN - IP66 with configurable inputs and outputs, plus RS232 and RS484.
- 630Bp - IP31 and 630BpN - IP66 with real time communication makes your process secure and flexible. Bus speed 9.6 kbits/s up to 12000 kbits/s connectivity