Model 6500 Series - Accurate-Mass Quadrupole Time-of-Flight (Q-TOF) LC/MS
Discover unmatched speed and sensitivity for qual and quant. Incorporating breakthrough Agilent iFunnel technology, the Agilent 6550 iFunnel Q-TOF LC/MS system delivers the lowest detection levels of any high resolution LC/MS instrument. For the ﬁrst time ever, you can achieve low femtogram-level sensitivity with high resolution and accurate mass. It’s the ideal choice for pharmaceutical, metabolite ID, discovery proteomics, metabolomics, food safety, forensics, toxicology, and environmental screening applications. “Ion Funnel technology could possibly be the most significant MS development since the introduction of the API.” -Dr. Richard Smith, Battelle Fellow and Chief Scientist, PNNL
- Achieve femtogram-level sensitivity – iFunnel increases ion transfer to achieve the lowest detection levels of any high resolution LC/MS instrument.
- Maintain resolution and mass accuracy – Ion Beam Compression and Shaping (IBCS) technology provides the greatest sensitivity while maintaining 40k mass resolution and sub ppm mass accuracy from m/z 20-10,000.
- Reach new scan speeds – New electronics and software algorithms enable scanning of up to 50 spectra per second.
- Improve sensitivity for high-throughput applications – Agilent Jet Stream technology combined with improved ion optics provide 5x greater on-column sensitivity and increase up time to maintain the highest sensitivity for high throughput applications.
- Increase dynamic range – In-spectrum dynamic range of up to 5 orders of magnitude reveals trace-level targets, even in the presence of much more abundant compounds.
- Ensure high-quality data – Automated tuning optimizes system performance to ensure high quality data for a broad spectrum of applications.
- Powerful MassHunter Workstation Software takes advantage of accurate mass MS and MS/MS and high definition isotopic data to facilitate profiling, characterization, identification and quantification of compounds in complex mixtures.
- New All Ions MS/MS Technique for Targeted and Untargeted Screening on TOF and Q-TOF LC/MS