Model 8000M - Paramagnetic O2 Analyzer
From Gas Analyzers
The Model 8000M relies on the the paramagnetic principle of oxygen gas measurement and features a highly accurate, temperature-controlled paramagnetic detector.
The gas analyzer has a totally automatic microprocessor-based operation including auto-startup, auto-calibration and auto-range, internal parameter monitoring, and alarms. This makes the instrument ideal as a 'smart' stand-alone unit or as a 'building block' for systems integration via a RS-232 communications port or remote contact closures. Automatic diagnostics and fully-configurable alarms are also integral to the gas analyzer.
A large multifunction, backlit LCD provides a clear display of oxygen gas concentration measurement, range, sample flow-rate and the status of critical operating parameters including sample flow, pressure, temperature, DC and bias power supplies.
The intuitive, menu-driven interface and soft-key buttons enable the operator to quickly configure and control the monitor's function. The unit features 19' rack mounting at 3 RU height and a weight of only 26Lb. It has a dual voltage capability of 115 Vac and 230 Vac which is switchable from the rear panel.
Optionally, an internal sample pump can be fitted.
- Detector Type: Paramagnetic cell
- Ranges: 0-5% O2, 0-10% O2, 0-25% O2, Auto-ranging standard
- Response Time: 5s (T5 to T95) at 2.0 lpm
- Gas Flow Rate: 0.5 to 3.0 lpm
- Inlet Pressure: -5.0 to 7.0 psig, calibration gas: -5 to 15 psig
- Repeatability: +/- 0.01%, Zero Stability: +/- 0.002%
- Temperature Effects: Zero: <+/- 0.005% per degree C; Span: <+/- 0.015% per degree C
- Detector Noise: <+/- 0.005%
- Linearity: < 0.1%
- Remote Control: Range, calibration and standby mode via contact closure or RS-232
- Outputs: 0-10VDC and isolated 4-20mA concentration and range identifier voltage
- Logic Outputs: Range, calibration, gas path, mode and readiness
- Alarms: Two configurable oxygen concentration alarms, logic outputs and one fault contact set
- Power: Dual voltage 115/230 VAC +/- 15%, switch-selectable, 200VA max.
- Environment: Temperature: 5-40 degrees C, 95%RH, non-condensing
- Dim: 19' rack-mount, 3RU (133.5mm) height, 525mm depth, 12Kg weight
- Warranty: 2 Years