Model 840 - Hygienic Pump with Pumphead
Designed for low-shear hygienic pumping duties up to 8,140 l/hour (35gpm) and pressures up to 3.5 bar (50psi) in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and food industries, 800 series pumps feature a true CIP (clean-in-place) and SIP (steam-in-place) facility. The twin stainless steel rollers disengage to lift off the USP Class VI Bioprene or GORE STA-PURE PCS tube, allowing a straight-through path for cleaning. There are no 'dead spots' or crevices.
Mounted on a steel frame, 840 range pumps are available with fixed speed motor gearboxes, integral Varmeca inverter drives, or inverter-rated variable speed motor gearboxes providing 4-20mA or 0-10V process control, as well as remote stop/start and reverse. ATEX rated drives are also an option.
- Maximum flow rate of 8,140 l/hour (35 gpm)
- Hinged door makes changing tube simple and safe
- Choice of continuous tubing or elements with hygienic connectors
Motor/gearbox and control options include fixed speed, variable speed with mechanical variators, fixed speed motors with inverter control for 4-20mA and 0-10V process control, remote stop/start and reverse and frequency output.
- Environment Temperature: 4°C to 40°C
- Fluid Temperature : -36°C to 79°C
- Max Pressure: 3.5 Bar (50 psi) continuous
- Suction Pressure: Up to 8.5m (28ft) water
- Pump weight: Dependant upon drive
- Control ratio: Dependant upon VFD or inverter selection
- Noise: < 75dB(A) at 1m
- Supply: 230/460/575 3ph 60Hz, 115/230 1ph 60Hz
- Door Switch: 50 Watt, 240VAC
- Power Dependent upon drive