Model 9500 Series - Spray Tower Acid Gas Scrubber
From Wet Scrubber
Specifically designed to treat acid gas emissions from particulate laden combustion flue gas, the Series 9500 Spray Tower Srubber is an extremely simple acid gas scrubber device capable of over 98% control efficiency. The scrubber consists of a fully open vertical vessel fitted with banks of hydraulic atomized spray nozzles. Nozzles feature an ideal droplet size distribution to achieve maximum mass transfer efficiency with a special non fouling large particle passage design to enable handling scale forming lime or sodium carbonate based scrubbing reagents.
- An integral sump section enables scrubbing liquid recirculation, and if applicable optional air sparger systems for oxidation of sulfite generated salts.
- All units employ our advanced design chevron mist eliminators for maximum spray droplet carryover elimination.
- An extremely low pressure drop enables usage of an existing source fan in many cases.
- Capacity Range: 2,500 thru 500,000 cfm
- Removal of sulfur dioxide, hydrochloric acid and carbon dioxide gases from combustion sources
- Acid Scrubbing
- Fume Scrubbing
- Gas Scrubbing