Model A Series - Sodium Hypochlorite Generator
The onsite sodium hypochlorite generator use brine electrolysis to make sodium hypochlorite solution and equipped with automatic dosing device to disinfect water. The design include sodium hypochlorite production, automatic dosing and fully automatic operation. It can be included with remote monitor and control through the Ethernet and communication with host machine. The design of the system is based on energy-saving, fully automation, low operation costs, safety, stability, longevity, fault self-alarm and auto stop, etc.
- Chlorine Capacity: 100~500 g/h
- Water treatment Capacity: 2~10 MLD
- Concentration of Chlorine: 5000ppm
- Salt consumption: 3.5kg/kg Cl2
- Power consumption: 4kw/kg Cl2
Easy to get, safe and reliable.
Raw material requires salt, water, and electricity, each kg production of chlorine, need 3.5kg salt, 105 liter water and 4kWh-AC power.
No dangerous goods transportation.
Chlorine dioxide chemical disinfection, one of the raw material name 'Hydrochloric acid' is dangerous material, which is restricted in the purchase, storage and transportation. Another disinfection way - chlorine gas, which is known as danger ous disinfectant also. The on-site electrolytic sodium hypochlorite solution requires only salt, water and electricity, no dangerous material.
System running complete closed, no secondary leakage and pollution.
The whole process of the electrolysis to dosing is completely closed, and no need to worry about sodium hypochlorite and hydrogen leakage, safe and reliable.
The on-site generation of sodium hypochlorite and dosing immediately, instead of high strength NaCIO solution which is unable to store for long time:
- Full automatic running, only salt feeding regularly
- Full computer program, PLC, online chlorine analyser, ensure the residual chlorine in water and make use of every drop of liquid
- Central control, able to remote control, and easy control;
- Easy operation, the staff can operate after simple training.